Author: Aradhana devi dasi

Love, Medicine, and Music: The Flipside of the Sixties

A man who learned that the permission to be happy and serve the ones you love was a revolution to last generations, carried on the back of a gentle Swami from Kolkata to California, to meet Gurudas Prabhu and so many others as they were. “We are children”, he said. “Just do things sincerely.”

Read More

The Importance of Charity

The VCC is not a mundane charity, nor does it encourage fruitive activities. It works to support those devotees who dedicated their lives to the service is Krishna. It operates on the principle of “das anu das”, the notion that we are the “servants of the servants”, a concept strongly promoted by Srila Prabhupada.

Read More

Spain Reservas

  HISTORICAL FINCA ~ YOGA, KIRTAN, AYURVEDA RETREAT Cinco días y cuatro noches Del 19 al 23 de agosto Precios, descuentos y arreglos especiales a continuación 5% de descuento para reservas anticipadas pagando en su totalidad 5% de descuento para los instructores de yoga designados (no válido para habitaciones individuales y dobles) 10% de descuento para niños de hasta 14 años de edad Para pagar en su totalidad, obtenga descuentos o más información, escríbanos aquí O llame a Tina (English or German) @ +49 (493) 6311 3092 Los paquetes incluyen: Alojamiento, todas las comidas, seminarios y talleres y sus...

Read More

Geopathic Stress & Earth Acupunture

The term Geopathic Stress is used to describe negative energies, also known as ‘harmful earth rays’, which emanate from the earth and cause discomfort and ill health to those living above.(1-4)
Earth energies can be bad, good or neutral. The word ‘geopathic’ is derived from the Greek words, ‘Ge’ meaning ‘the Earth’, and ‘pathos’ meaning ‘disease’ or ‘suffering’, so literally ‘suffering of the Earth’.

Read More

VCC Transparency

VCC Transparency Dear all, We’d like to share with you our Charity documents and yearly Financial Reports. Our Detailed Yearly Financial Reports are not a legal requirement, but we think that it’s best to share it nevertheless. Please click on the document’s name to see it. Thank you. VCC 501(c)3 Acceptance Letter VCC CA Charity Registry letter VCC Constitution VCC Tax Filing 2016 – 990-N VCC 2016 Financial Report VCC Tax Filing 2017 is done, we’re waiting for the Tax Returns official letter so to publish here. VCC 2017 Financial Report If you have any questions, please inquire here....

Read More